Skip to main content

The rat boy survives the apocalypse chapter 2 THE NEWS ARE NOT RELIABLE

 



The rat boy survives the apocalypse chapter 2 THE NEWS ARE NOT RELIABLE



It took about 3 hours for the power to return.
How do I know?
Obviously because I have a phone, what era do you live on? you are retarded?

*Wow*
You are right Zeus, I must see what is happening.
Television do your job of supplanting the internet when there is no other.

Well, the power came, but there is still no internet after all. I know this because the sacred lights of the internet device are not fully on.
That is proof that God is not with me.
Is it because I have not offered a proper sacrifice? Let's find a virgin later.

By the way, no matter how many times I opened and closed the window, the planet in the sky showed no signs of disappearing.
I also noticed some disturbing things like golden rays here and there, explosions of who knows what cosmic energy and so on.

But I don't worry, as a rat child I understand.
What my eyes show is wrong, after all I can't trust reality.
So I will look for a reliable source.
Internet… But since it hasn't arrived yet, at least I can watch the news, they have the same amount of credibility as there is goodness in the heart of a rat child like me.

But at least they should show some image that allows me to understand why my eyes are not working properly.

Thinking yes, I turn on the television.

[A few hours ago, a light suddenly enveloped all sectors of the city, it was at that very moment that suddenly what appears to be a planet with an appearance similar to earth appeared in the sky.
Nobody knows exactly what is happening, the authorities have not yet spoken, but ...]

[KYAAAAAAAAAAA]
[Help, please save me]
[Run, run]
[NOOOOOO]
[MY LEG, ATE MY LEG]

When the reporter was in the middle of her speech, the camera suddenly drifted in the direction of people who were screaming and pleading.
The people in question were being attacked by… wolves? Ants? Are those wasps? A goblins? Did i see a goblin? Call goblin sleyer?

[As you can see this is not the time to worry about those things, for several hours, dozens of strange creatures like these have appeared throughout the city and are attacking people, we do not know what they are, but what we can say is …]

The lady on television seemed to have more to say, but I turn off the television.

[After all, you can't believe what the news is saying]
*Wow*

Zeus seems to agree with me, that reminds me that I have not given him his food.

[Helpaaa]
[noooo]
[What is that thing]
[Police, call the police]

She heard screams from outside my window when I think of Zeus's food ...

[It seems that someone does not know how to moderate the volume of their TV shows, I will complain to the police later]
*Wow*

So I decided that my next action would be to prepare my lunch and Zeus's.


Spanish version, HERE

previous index next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire Chapter 12 Three Swords

I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!  Chapter 12 Three Swords Linus?  Not that enemy.  Did I say that before?  Next to me, drinking in the hotel bar, was an astonished Wallace.  He was strangely ill recently but seems to have woken up when he found out about the murder. "It's a lie.  You can beat that brother Linus. Linus is being treated like a foolish man who failed to murder Cleo.  It is cold for those who fail in the world.  However, Wallace praised Linus. “Linus is the one who started his own faction and got second place in the succession.  That an older brother like that would end… like this.  Glancing at Wallace, who was confused, I tipped my glass. "That's why I told you, don't worry." "No!  I don't think I can normally win! " «I had the opportunity to win from the beginning.  Do you think I'll try to lose? "No, because he is the second oldest brother in inheritance!"  I won because I could win.  It's true

I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!

  Description: Liam Sera Banfield is a reincarnation. He was reincarnated in a fantasy universe of swords and magic, but at a time when civilization was already making advances in outer space. The setting takes place in an intergalactic empire, an opera-like space universe where humanoid weapons and spaceships fight. Liam, who had been incarnated in an aristocratic family in a monarchical society, has the ambition to one day become an evil lord. In his previous life, Liam had unfortunately lost everything and died in despair. - It is silly to live for others. - I'll live for myself. Holding those feelings in his chest, he begins towards his second life, but is worshiped as a virtuous ruler of his difference in values. Can Liam safely become an evil lord? . Genre  : Comedy, Romance, Action, Adventure, Mystery, Harem, Tales of Life. Autor  :  Mishima Yomu Original work:  Raw Spanish version,  here Chapters List Vol 5 Chapter 12 Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15 VOL 6 Chapter 00

I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire! Chapter 00 - vol 6 [Between the Curtain] Ulyssia Wants to Instigate

  I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire! Chapter 00 - vol 6 [Between the Curtain] Ulyssia Wants to Instigate That's when Liam was sanctioned. At the Seventh Arms Factory, with which Liam is intimate, the empire placed several orders during the transaction. Increase the tax when you receive an order from the Banfield family. Don't buy rare metals from the Banfield family. Postpone the order of the Banfield family; anyway, it has detailed instructions. Nias, on the other hand, has a cold face. Our superior is only Count Banfield! I can't postpone your order! The Seventh Arms Factory, which makes weapons with the best performance, is not popular in the empire. Liam has been sponsoring because he is the developer of Avid, Liam's mobile gentleman. Now that the empire on demand keep a cold shoulder. After all, the economic loss of the Seventh Arms Factory is immeasurable. "First of all, you can't transform rare metals here! If you have money, you'll soon g