Skip to main content

The rat boy survives the apocalypse chapter 1 BEAUTIFUL

 


The rat boy survives the apocalypse chapter 1 BEAUTIFUL



Hello everyone, your friendly neighbor the rat boy greets you.
My name?
We rat children have no name, we are the shadow, we hunt in the shadow ...

And when I say that I am the shadow, I mean that I am in the dark in my room with only my computer as a light source.
And when I say that I hunt in the shadows, I mean the unsuspecting internet users that I spoil.

User 1: damn, I still haven't reached that chapter.
User 2: Charcoal, the anime doesn't even get to that part.
User 3: Forget the anime, the manga has not reached that part.
User 4: Scum, die cursed.
User 1: You better never know who you are.

GYAJAJAJAJAJA, so, go ahead, hate me, your anger feeds me, GYAHAHAHAHA.
Her desperation paints a smile on my face.
Her grudge… me… um… GYAJAJAJAJA.

Well, today I made 300 spoilers, 400 unreasonable reviews, and I belittled 150 translations of novels, even though they take the effort to make them free.

[Today was a great day…]

It was when I murmured my joy that an event that can be considered the end of the world suddenly arose.

"Offline network"

That's right, the internet is gone…. How is this possible? What kind of South America is this? ...
OH wait, if it's South America ... Tsk

Although at that moment I believed that nothing more serious could ever happen in this cruel and unjust world, an event quickly came that made me realize that I was living a privileged life without understanding the depth of cruelty.

[Now the power has gone]

Or god ... Or humanity ...

*Wow*

As I was desperate in my despair, it was my cute pet dog Zeus that caught my attention, it is not an exaggeration to say that he is my best friend, it is to the extent that I am even willing to leave my room to give him food and water.

Still, I vowed never to leave him alone with the girlfriend he vowed to one day get ...
I mean, have you read that guy's life? That envy… I say sick, that sick.
Why did I give it that name even knowing that?

Of course I didn't know it at the time, idiot.
*Wow*

Ubs, I got off topic.
Well, by the small rays of light that pass through the curtain of the bedroom window, I can tell that it is daytime.

Because things came to this, I decided it was time to do a certain act, an act that casts doubt on reality, an act that alters the natural order of things.
Oh foolishness, oh youth

[For now let's open the window]
By the way, I'm not talking alone, okay? I'm talking to Zeus.

While I think about trivial things, I open the curtains in my room to allow the entrance of… Ugeee, light…. And… pop, fresh air…

I know, disgusting, I am an embarrassment to the illustrious offspring of ratchildren. But how did the light go, I don't have another, okay?

When I open the curtain in my room for the first time in Astaroth will know how long, the first thing that enters my vision is the beautiful planet above in the beautiful blue sky.

[So pretty…]

He muttered to no one in particular as I look at the planet which is similar to the images of the earth that I have seen in science classes, astronomy programs, anime and manga in my life.

Without moving the smile on my face, I close the curtain silently and get into my bed.

[Those are the consequences of going against the rat boy code, yes, I understand my mistake]

I cover myself completely with the sheet of my bed, of course I brought Zeus with me for now we sleep, yes.

"Insensatoooossss, altering the natural order of things" the image of a certain crow from a certain cartoon enters my vision, I'm sorry ...

… ..

At that moment I already knew that what I had seen was not an illusion, I also knew that the end of life as I knew it had arrived.

Why did I hide in my bed then?
Pfff, I didn't hide, I was just coming up with a super action plan okay?
Yes, a plan so ingenious and great that it can only be created while they are in a fetal position within the safety of your sheets crying and hugging your dog tightly, that's how great the plan I was developing at that time….

*Wow*
Silence dog ...


Spanish version, HERE


Index   Next


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire Chapter 12 Three Swords

I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!  Chapter 12 Three Swords Linus?  Not that enemy.  Did I say that before?  Next to me, drinking in the hotel bar, was an astonished Wallace.  He was strangely ill recently but seems to have woken up when he found out about the murder. "It's a lie.  You can beat that brother Linus. Linus is being treated like a foolish man who failed to murder Cleo.  It is cold for those who fail in the world.  However, Wallace praised Linus. “Linus is the one who started his own faction and got second place in the succession.  That an older brother like that would end… like this.  Glancing at Wallace, who was confused, I tipped my glass. "That's why I told you, don't worry." "No!  I don't think I can normally win! " «I had the opportunity to win from the beginning.  Do you think I'll try to lose? "No, because he is the second oldest brother in inheritance!"  I won because I could win.  It's true

I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!

  Description: Liam Sera Banfield is a reincarnation. He was reincarnated in a fantasy universe of swords and magic, but at a time when civilization was already making advances in outer space. The setting takes place in an intergalactic empire, an opera-like space universe where humanoid weapons and spaceships fight. Liam, who had been incarnated in an aristocratic family in a monarchical society, has the ambition to one day become an evil lord. In his previous life, Liam had unfortunately lost everything and died in despair. - It is silly to live for others. - I'll live for myself. Holding those feelings in his chest, he begins towards his second life, but is worshiped as a virtuous ruler of his difference in values. Can Liam safely become an evil lord? . Genre  : Comedy, Romance, Action, Adventure, Mystery, Harem, Tales of Life. Autor  :  Mishima Yomu Original work:  Raw Spanish version,  here Chapters List Vol 5 Chapter 12 Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15 VOL 6 Chapter 00

I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire! Chapter 00 - vol 6 [Between the Curtain] Ulyssia Wants to Instigate

  I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire! Chapter 00 - vol 6 [Between the Curtain] Ulyssia Wants to Instigate That's when Liam was sanctioned. At the Seventh Arms Factory, with which Liam is intimate, the empire placed several orders during the transaction. Increase the tax when you receive an order from the Banfield family. Don't buy rare metals from the Banfield family. Postpone the order of the Banfield family; anyway, it has detailed instructions. Nias, on the other hand, has a cold face. Our superior is only Count Banfield! I can't postpone your order! The Seventh Arms Factory, which makes weapons with the best performance, is not popular in the empire. Liam has been sponsoring because he is the developer of Avid, Liam's mobile gentleman. Now that the empire on demand keep a cold shoulder. After all, the economic loss of the Seventh Arms Factory is immeasurable. "First of all, you can't transform rare metals here! If you have money, you'll soon g