Skip to main content

I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire! Chapter 00 - vol 6 [Between the Curtain] Ulyssia Wants to Instigate

 


I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire! Chapter 00 - vol 6 [Between the Curtain] Ulyssia Wants to Instigate



That's when Liam was sanctioned.

At the Seventh Arms Factory, with which Liam is intimate, the empire placed several orders during the transaction.

Increase the tax when you receive an order from the Banfield family.
Don't buy rare metals from the Banfield family.
Postpone the order of the Banfield family; anyway, it has detailed instructions.

Nias, on the other hand, has a cold face.

Our superior is only Count Banfield! I can't postpone your order!

The Seventh Arms Factory, which makes weapons with the best performance, is not popular in the empire.

Liam has been sponsoring because he is the developer of Avid, Liam's mobile gentleman.

Now that the empire on demand keep a cold shoulder. After all, the economic loss of the Seventh Arms Factory is immeasurable.

"First of all, you can't transform rare metals here! If you have money, you'll soon get used to ordering at a popular weapons factory!"

It is annoying.

A young man who was watching closely asked about the future.

"What are you going to do? Are we supposed to deliver three fortress-class ships to the Banfield family before the end of the year?"

For the seventh arms factory, Liam is the number one customer who continuously buys without hesitation.

You can't finish it now.

If you cut it, the seventh arms factory is over.

"-We committed to the order even before the notification."

"But we just received an order to prepare 1,000 ships today."

A request from Cedric.

"-It can wait"

"That's fine?"

"Not good. Not good, but if you cut the bill, we'll get stuck!"

There is a reason Nias is so particular to Liam.

It was the next-generation ship that Nias is developing.

When she tried to build a prototype ship with her hobby wide open, the amount of rare metals used became a ridiculous number.

Only Liam can prepare so much rare metal in the empire.

There are many aristocrats who own rare metals, but Liam is the only one who gives that amount to his hobby.

Personally, I will never cut Liam.

"Major-she's too crazy to complete her battleship."

"I am betting my life on this child! I will definitely make this plan come true!"

The battleship Nias is developing is a collection of the best of the technology of the Seventh Weapons Factory.

You definitely want to complete it.

"It's really nice?"

"It's bad, but it can't be helped. Besides, the situation will change quickly anyway. If you take it seriously every time, you'll be a fool."

This is not uncommon in this vast empire.

Even the Berkley family, who had tremendous power, were easily destroyed by Liam.

The situation changes easily.

So, Liam contacted Nias.

"Oh Liam-sama"

Nias, who answers the call with a cat bump, asks Liam.

"Nias wants more rare metals ~"

-Note: shut up and take my money-

The young man who saw his eldest looks somewhere far away.

Liam on the other side of the screen was also in awe.

"I think I sent it earlier…"

"I want more! I want to try new technologies!"

"You're always ... well, well. I'll send it additionally. What about the fortress-class build?"

"In that case, about 60% has already been completed. At the same time, when it comes to building three ships, there is still not enough manpower."

"They also lack manpower ... Is it okay to be a little late?"

Liam asks Nias about Avid.

"More than that, what about Avid?"

Machine Heart: I had asked the Seventh Arms Factory for a detailed inspection of the Avid equipped with it.

Nias gets serious.

"No problem, but personally it's really interesting."

"interesting?"

"I think he can handle it like a mobile knight without any problem, but Machine Heart is gradually eroding Avid. No. It is slowly merging and trying to become one completely."

"It's okay?"

"No problem. Performance is improving a lot. It will continue to improve, you can consider it a growing aircraft."

"Romantic"

"Oh, you understand? Yes, it is romantic!"

The two got excited about Avid's story and talked about receiving additional rare metals.

When the conversation ends, the young man asks Nias.

"Okay? Can you buy rare metals from the Count?"

"Oh? No. I'll get this rare metal. In other words, it's free!"

"--You did an inspection of Avid instead. Still, the Count found something amazing. Machine Heart is something legendary."

"That's right. I wanted you to tell me before I use it. Heart of the machine, I wanted to see it. And I wanted to look for it. I also wanted to take it apart."

The young man agreed with such opinion.

She was similar.

"So is!"

-Note: the term minor and or young was used, so it is not a mistake to use "the minor" even if it is a girl ...
It's not that I was lazy to change gender when I realized it or anything ... Well, I was lazy to change it ...
But that's not why-


Previous   index   next







Comments

  1. I know this is still rough unedited translation, but since I've been reading google Mtl all the time this tl is a lot better.

    Thanks for your fast update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't ruin the story for yourself wait for the centinni translation ; it's a work of art compared to this

      Delete
  2. Please die...
    (Sorry, bad translation)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not gonna be as harsh as some of the other people here, but I gotta agree: you shouldn't be translating this.

    I honestly don't even care about your translation quality; I've read worse, and I probably wouldn't be that much better if I tried to do it myself. But you literally stole this novel from another active translator less than 3 days after he had last released. And you continued translating even after he asked you to stop.

    That is what we call "a dick move".

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bad translator, I don't really care much about the translation quality as long as it's readable but I think you really should stop translating this there's already someone properly translating this.

    And there's the 3 month rule that the community agreed at. I don't want to be harsh like everyone here but they got a point. To be honest, I'm really annoyed at you for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just thought id pop in and say mtl is literaly better than this trash, you're not needed, thxs:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. people are wayyy to harsh these days..... but i do agree it needs a big load of improvements

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please kill yourself for shitting out this retarded translation. I hope you get the rona' for this crap

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will agree with others. You mess up with novelupdates chapters order which is annoying.

    As I can see you want to gain followers using very cheap way by stealing other guys hard work on popular LN. It would work if your translation was better but it is not the case here. You are faster but your translation is too close to MTL.

    And you were very lazy while creating this pages which are hard to use.

    I would welcome your translation when centini drops this LN but now please give up.

    Good luck with other translations

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you want to practice translating, pls just choose another story, or wait to release until after the other uploader does.

    You're causing issues for people who are trying to follow releases from the main tl. Additionally the chapters are not release ready, the only point of releasing a translation is if the translation is superior to MTL.

    If anyone just wanted fast chapters with no quality, basically all of us know how to us MTL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire Chapter 12 Three Swords

I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!  Chapter 12 Three Swords Linus?  Not that enemy.  Did I say that before?  Next to me, drinking in the hotel bar, was an astonished Wallace.  He was strangely ill recently but seems to have woken up when he found out about the murder. "It's a lie.  You can beat that brother Linus. Linus is being treated like a foolish man who failed to murder Cleo.  It is cold for those who fail in the world.  However, Wallace praised Linus. “Linus is the one who started his own faction and got second place in the succession.  That an older brother like that would end… like this.  Glancing at Wallace, who was confused, I tipped my glass. "That's why I told you, don't worry." "No!  I don't think I can normally win! " «I had the opportunity to win from the beginning.  Do you think I'll try to lose? "No, because he is the second oldest brother in inheritance!"  I won because I could win.  It's true

I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!

  Description: Liam Sera Banfield is a reincarnation. He was reincarnated in a fantasy universe of swords and magic, but at a time when civilization was already making advances in outer space. The setting takes place in an intergalactic empire, an opera-like space universe where humanoid weapons and spaceships fight. Liam, who had been incarnated in an aristocratic family in a monarchical society, has the ambition to one day become an evil lord. In his previous life, Liam had unfortunately lost everything and died in despair. - It is silly to live for others. - I'll live for myself. Holding those feelings in his chest, he begins towards his second life, but is worshiped as a virtuous ruler of his difference in values. Can Liam safely become an evil lord? . Genre  : Comedy, Romance, Action, Adventure, Mystery, Harem, Tales of Life. Autor  :  Mishima Yomu Original work:  Raw Spanish version,  here Chapters List Vol 5 Chapter 12 Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15 VOL 6 Chapter 00