Skip to main content

Reincarnated as the villainous pig orc duke Chapter 1 Let's keep an eye on it from time to time

 



Reincarnated as the villainous pig orc duke Chapter 1 Let's keep an eye on it from time to time



----------- Goddess of Reincarnation Point of View -------------


That scared me ... The face of the boy who just left wrapped in a black cloak was too creepy. Well now I feel bad for instinctively launching an attack in his direction, even though he was just thanking me ... Well, he thought of me as a self proclaimed goddess, so we're close at hand, besides, it's not my fault, what's up with that ghost face when you supposedly show your gratitude towards a person?


Rather, why do you commit suicide? You didn't have to go down the path of certain death just because of peer pressure, you know? I was thinking of helping you properly, mooo. If you are a man, have a little more pants and wait for the intervention of the beauty, me.


Well, now, breathe calmly, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale ... Well, now that I've calmed down a bit, let's review, because I don't really understand how we ended up like this.


Everything started to go wrong because of the girl who is supposed to reincarnate as the heroine of the fifth installment of the story "100 Destinations, 1000 Futures", to tell me to shut up in such a disrespectful way ... aren't you afraid of death perhaps? ... Well, it's not that I'm going to kill her for something like that and it's not that I can either ...


But you know, I worry that someone capable of sacrificing one of his companions and speaking so rudely to me is one of the pillars in the history of the world. Well, I cannot deny that this is the fault of my lack of power, besides, if I were to suffer the fate that awaits that girl, I would also lose control.


Well, honestly I'm not very clear what loki is supposed to do, but from her reaction it seems to be very bad, of course, as a woman I know that rape itself is already very bad, but, it seems that fact is just the tip of the spear.


Anyway, with your knowledge of the events, even if they can't avoid things like being loki's fiancée, avoiding worst outcomes like rape is entirely possible, especially if everyone works together you know? But when I was about to explain the whole picture to them, they just started ignoring me.


Rather, why not remove their voice as at the beginning? ... well, what happened, happened, yeah ...


Hey? What because I did not do it correctly? I'm not omniscient you know In fact, I am very grateful to the human who summarized only the important facts in an anime, that is basically all the knowledge I have regarding the development of the history of the world, not that I can not see each life one by one ... But I boring ... what? I'm not selfless, it's not my job to know those things to begin with.


Do not judge me, do you know how many lives I would have to see to know all the events and circumstances well? With new series starting each quarter, I would not have time to see so much, that I let them accumulate? NEVER, do they give me a spoiler ...


* Cohou * getting back to the topic I'm really worried, this is taking longer than I thought and my favorite series of the season is about to start ...


[It's all, it's all over ... What do I do, what do I do, what do I do]


When I was wondering how to end this quickly, a single girl falls into despair, as I say ... Her mind is broken ... She seems to be destined to play the role of the villainous duchess of the fifth installment. Now that I think about it, all the others invoked have terrified faces, well, if that child gave them the same smile that I can understand them ... But isn't that girl exaggerating things? She even started to shake her whole body, you get angry " pee "if you continue you know?


Reviewing, that girl is very strange, when they started to name the boy who just left to be loki, she immediately defending him, it seemed so romantic.


A girl in love defending the boy she likes, she wanted to see more, she looked forward to the moment when she said "if they are going to sacrifice him, I will sacrifice myself with him."


Kyaaaaaaaa, it would have been so romantic ... But, that moment never came, in fact, in the end I call it monstrosity ... Look, it's not that I don't understand why you call it that, I myself would be terrified by his face, but ... If you don't love him, why do you defend it? You touched me for nothing you know? Give me back my hopes and dreams please. And the worst thing is that, wanting to see how things developed, I delayed intervening and we ended up like this ... No, no, it's not my fault. He gave up very quickly to start.


[W, W, what are you saying… It's obvious that he will die… right?]


The rude heroine girl declares it to the villain girl, rather than declaring, are you asking her? What happened to that arrogance with which you spoke to me.


[THAT'S WHY I SAY YOU'RE A FUCKING STUPID BITCHHHHHHHHHHHH]


[[kII ……]]


Hi iiiii, fear, that girl is super scary, the villain role fits her perfectly, everyone released a strange voice when she screamed, I, I could barely contain my voice of fear, the best thing is to calm them down and fully explain how they can avoid unnecessary trouble, otherwise this could end badly again.


[That guy ... That guy's favorite character ... is loki ...]


My train of thought was cut off when I heard those words ... Lie ... Even psychopaths and murderers do not like loki, there is no way in the world ... "You have my deepest thanks" ... the words of the child went through my head ... I thought that It was him trying to be brave and forcing a smile… but was I wrong?


The room is in an afterlife silence, I cannot blame them, from their conversation before it seems that they were bullying that child who is now reincarnated as loki. If he's someone who can identify with loki, won't he come to slaughter everyone? That is what I would think if I were in their place, of course they will not be able to move after that news.


[Hahaha, HAHAHAHA]

[HAHAJAJAJAA]

[Come on seriously, is that all?]

[Don't scare us like that.]

[And what if that traumatic person likes loki?]

[You heard the goddess right? Her life is in the demolition series, it is impossible]

[No, if she survives wouldn't that be great? Having a duke messenger sounds good]

[Right, AHAHAHAAJ]


After a few seconds everyone starts laughing like maniacs and making excuses ... In other words, they seem to be trying to convince themselves and somehow it worked. Rather, to believe that they can make loki their errand boy, that they have done to that child so far to have such an idea ... Look, they will be reborn with the innate abilities of the characters, you know? Aren't they already dead?


* CLANK *

[… ..]


The students' spirits begin to rise again due to the self-induced positive scenario, the sound of the crystal reverberates… the crystal sphere was broken and reincarnation began. The whole room falls silent.


[You ... I'll say it to be clear, I'm not going to do the scene of the punishment of the villain, until the end of the second year of the academy, do not dare to speak to me ... And if anyone tries to do something so that that scene pass ... I'll kill you ...]


With those words left behind, the girl reincarnates. I still have something to say, but since that girl terrifies me, I'm going to leave it.


[Tsh… Bitch, do what you want]

* clanck *


[Wait, listen to me first]


[Well, we're done here, so let's get started]


* clanck * clanck * clanck * clanck * clanck * clanck * clanck * clanck * clanck * clanck * clanck * clanck * clanck * clanck * clanck * clanck * clanck * clanck * clanck * clanck * clanck * clanck * clanck *


After the popular girl complained and broke her glass, as if it were a sign, they all started to leave, even though I tried to stop them ... was I ignored? I am a goddess you know? Because they ignore me? they hate me?


[Ahhh ...]


I take a deep sigh, this didn't go at all as I had planned ... Rather, it won't be a problem? … No, it is impossible to survive the loki route… By this, to say that the biggest obstacle to stopping my sister is gone… right?


When I think so, I look at the screen where the names of the children in which the travelers reincarnate are written. Now the names are bright signaling that their souls have been implanted with I exist ... The villain's name is not glowing ...

 

What's wrong with this thing, is it faulty? ... I try to understand what is happening, but I discover a disturbing fact in the process ...


[The name of the child the person who decided to reincarnate as a loki was supposed to reincarnate into… is shining…]


With a bad feeling I call out the only sphere that should remain intact in the room ... ahhh, on the sphere is written the name of the villainous duchess ...


[So she fears him to such an extent that she ran away… she even sacrifices her femininity…]


The person will definitely reincarnate in the body of the name of the sphere, I simply gave them the destiny with which they are most compatible, but they could freely choose to be any character as well… They didn't let me explain that to them either.


[It amazes me a little that what was deducted there… Or maybe it was just a bet? ... Whatever, if they're going to be so rude to ignore me, I don't care anymore.]


… Even though I said so, I can't help but worry… The fate of the world is at stake and all that after all… Well I guess I can keep an eye on loki after I run out of anime to watch for the day, yeah, let's do that.


-------- Jessica's POV ----


A chill ran down my back, I consider myself a fragile and cowardly person, but even so, I think it is the first time in my life that I have such a sensation running through my body, my breathing is heavy and my muscles are blocked. I wonder if this is how a little mouse feels in front of a snake's eyes.


In front of me, a single child who decided to reincarnate as loki illusius has a creepy smile that extends excessively from ear to ear in a “V” shape and as he looks in our direction with his dull, jet-black eyes that seem to absorb the light and devour your soul, with his whole body being enveloped in a creepy and mysterious dark energy, he tells us.


[Well then, I'm moving forward… Let's work together to keep the story on track, okay?]


When he said that and I disappeared…. "SAVE SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" I rejoice from the bottom of my heart. It's good that I'm back in class so no one can see my gut pose. Why? Well, he said "Let's work together to keep the story on track, okay?" As you can imagine, my character has nothing to do with loki, at least until his 20s, in addition, their meeting does not cause loki's anger either, buying at school? It was high yes, but I have nothing to do with it, in fact, although we are not friends, we did some work together and we did not get on badly.


With that said, I'm out of the frightening kid's attack zone, classmates? I don't think those who didn't buy him are attacked, he didn't seem like that kind of person to me, those who did buy him? I will wish you the best in your next life, I hope that death will cure your stupidity in your third reincarnation.


Ahhh, knowing that you have a future is really the best. In fact, many things have happened today, the most shocking of all being the fact that a goddess told me that I died in a terrorist attack and that I have the opportunity to reincarnate in the world of the popular game "100 destinations, 1000 futures "


At first I was very anxious and scared, but my anxiety quickly turned to expectation when I saw the name of the girl in which I reincarnated, "Jessica Batavn"


To put it clearly, during my life on earth I was called "Otaku of botany" ... I don't feel bad at all, I myself consider it to be true, besides botany there are practically zero activities that are of interest to me. Even in games I only buy plant-related ones, which brings us to my favorite character in the world's most popular game, Countess Jessica Batavn.


In that game world, Jessica is basically the same as me, a "botanical otaku." Although she is part of the main group she is one of the less popular characters in the game, why? Because it's boring. Following the jessica route is basically the same as an incredibly long world plant guide of "100 destinations, 1000 futures"

 

But, what for others is boring for me was paradise, they were so incredible to learn that biology and spend hours developing growth experiments, crop yields and other types of things related to botany, every hour of play was paradise, I can safely say that it was Jessica who inspired me to never back down on my path as a real life botanist.


By the way, although it is not a popular route, everyone agrees on the importance of Jessica in the story, from the improvement in the food problems of the kingdom, to the increase of the healing potions for the soldiers, Jessica achieved that and much more.

 

Kukuku, that's right, surrender to the power of botany… * coohou * Returning to the topic, in addition to her countless contributions, Jessica was the cause of one of the most mysterious events in the entire game.


You see, one day when she was working in her laboratory, loki illusius appeared in front of her, when Jessica saw him… she was paralyzed with fear, she thought “loki? How do I get into my house? Came to kill me? Rape me? Torture me? Rape me, torture me and kill me? Of course Jessica had already heard the rumors of loki, she had even seen him do some atrocities before, but when he believed that all was lost, he said “You, they told me that with this rare silver you can make an incredible potion, so tell me if it's true and if it is, make a potion with it ”.


"With hell I'm going to study something to help you, who knows if it's something weird and then use it on me to prove it, even if I die I won't give in to a demon like you"


Such unwavering will, as expected of my favorite character.


She thought that as Loki rummaged through a bag hanging from her back. Well, the times that I accidentally develop terrible killer plants were not few, of course I eliminate all, but the possibility of giving one to loki by mistake would put anyone tense. Besides, being who she was, most likely the potion she wanted was something insane, the very high probability that she was a victim herself made it worse.


Secretly, Jessica took a knife so she could end her life, she had no chance against the orc pig duke after all, but before she could do it, loki showed her what he had in the bag and it was ...


[A DRAGON NAIL]


With the cry of a dragon and an impulse that could kill a knight, Jessica pounced on Loki while screaming, the impulse was such that she sent Loki flying while she snatched the "dragon claw" a legendary plant that was believed to be extinct .


[Who is mommy's girl, you are, you are]


Loki who was thrown into a corner of the room did nothing but watch Jessica go crazy for the "dragon claw" while rubbing her cheek against the floor.


They all thought he would kill her ... I thought he would kill her ... but he just said ...


"The plant is mine ... But, you can have it when you make me my potion, as long as you assure me of potions in the future of course"


At that moment, Jessica thought, "The devil or the evil god, as long as I can have my precious plant, whatever is good."


So no more Jessica was corrupted ... Hera the only possible solution, who cares about morals as long as I can advance my investigation. I'm not bad, the world is bad.


After that it was the most absurd love event of all the 20 volumes of the game where two people who lived in their own world were shown sharing day and night while the investigation progressed, hunting and exploring together to get the necessary materials, living together and facing routine problems of living together with a young couple ... I'm not going to lie ... It was very romantic ... I lost count of how many times my heart raced ... If I hadn't looked like an orc, I would have fallen in love with loki ... Seriously I cried a lot, I felt so dirty… It explodes.


After 3 months of research, Jessica finally completed the potion, but under the moonlight on a beautiful lake in the middle of the night, while handing the potion to loki, she said "You ... will we meet again?" with red cheeks.


Although everyone thought that loki would say something like "You are no longer useful to me, now die." He betrayed everyone's expectations when his response was, "But what do you say? Now you are my gardener, I will come to take you in 6 months so you can take care of my garden forever", while taking her cheeks and giving her a meaningful look.


BECAUSE YOU SHOULD HAVE THAT PIG LOOK, YOU HAVE DAMN DIET.


The truth is, despite everything I was very anxious to see the outcome, but fate is cruel and the moment when they met again never came.


It was 5 months after that, in order to save the villagers, Jessica was forced to make the “dragon's claw” public knowledge. A few days after the event was successfully cleared, Jessica was assaulted by a group of ninjas and because she tried to resist the kidnapping and prevent them from stealing the "dragon's claw" ... Jessica died. Her last words were "I'm sorry ... but I can't be your gardener ...".


DIE DAMNED, I cried for days due to the death of my favorite character, in fact, I decided not to play again ... But, as I wanted to at least know how and who was in charge of Jessica's killers, I forced myself to at least finish that installment. The scene I saw shortly after Jessica's death even today freezes my heart.


Around the corpse of Jessica that was covered by a sheet a great number of people, among them, gentleman, doctors and even members of the royalty were gathered talking with somber faces. It goes without saying that several of the protagonists who have been present in many of the games were there.


But that was not what stood out in the scene, * pack * pack * pack * pack * suddenly, the sound of heavy footsteps was heard in the distance, the presence of a single man walking in the distance caught everyone's thoughts .


Everyone was astonished to realize that he was a man who should not be able to show his face in that place, after all, by that time in history loki was already accused of various crimes and had an arrest warrant on him, of course approaching Jessica's house was out of the question.


The atmosphere became heavy and the ambient temperature felt as if it were dropping. Although everyone wants to say something, no one is able to pronounce a word. The man before his eyes was… No, what was approaching was not a man, it was a mountain.


To my eyes, the face of loki at that moment can be described as "nothing", it was not the expressionless face of always, it was simply nothing, as if the person in charge of animating loki could not find a way to draw his expression in that moment.


With that face of nothing loki I ignore everyone in the room and walk towards Jessica, heavy ... Every step felt so heavy, for me who saw behind the screen, it was heavy.


When I finally got to Jessica after what seemed like an eternity, Loki reached down and removed the blanket that covered her, the moment she did my breath was stolen, although her face still reflected "nothing", I felt as if everything the anger I had felt at the death of my favorite character was only insignificant compared to what loki was experiencing at the time.


After seeing Jessica for who knows how long loki left without saying a word while carrying Jessica's corpse with his chubby hands. Nobody said anything to him either, when he left there were some who fainted due to lack of air, even the least affected fell on their knees while sweating….


After that event, many things happened and it was finally discovered that the person responsible for Jessica's death was the king of the neighboring country, which is one of the largest countries in the game world and one of the strongest allies of the alliance that opposes the evil god. It was a complete scandal that took place behind the scenes, the absurd arguments revolved around that the "dragon's claw" and Jessica's investigations were too valuable for a single country to have it and I accuse the country of Jessica and the heroes of hoard information and key strength.


Of course it is absurd, clearly they only wanted to have the "dragon's claw" and Jessica's intelligence for themselves, also, it seems that other nations had the same planned, in other words, that neighboring country simply arrived earlier, but since they discovered it the decision was to burn the "dragon's claw" and forget everything ...


Frustrating, it was so frustrating that I started to cry, but, by the end of that hateful game that had taken so much from me, in the city of that damn king who killed my favorite character ... The world was stained a fiery crimson.


In what should be the closing animation of the story characteristic of every adventure game, the world would be reminded who loki illusius was, that in this installment and for the first time since his appearance, far from being involved in some murky event, it was only Seen flirting with Jessica without any restraint.


In a single night, the kingdom that had been a pillar in the fight against the evil god was reduced to ashes, every guard was dismembered and burned, every house was demolished, every gram of earth was burned, the truth, nobody knows what happened , the reason? The events that surround it are only explained in the demolition series ... But, the scene of a single man walking calmly in that sea of ​​flames and blood will never be erased from my memory.


[Why…. My God why…. No O O O O]


A single man screamed in despair in front of loki who walked slowly towards him, in his right hand he was pulling 4 decapitated heads by the hair with frozen expressions of horror, pain and misery. In his left mana, a pot with a single "dragon claw" inside it, no one knows if he had found another or if the kingdom had deceived everyone and kept the "dragon claw" secret, but undoubtedly what loki had in his hand as he slowly walked towards the heartbroken king of what was once one of the most powerful countries, it was undoubtedly a "dragon's claw"


* pop * * pop * * pop * * pop *


The dry sound of 4 heads is heard as loki drops them in front of the heartbroken king, then, in a lifeless voice, he says.


[I have massacred your people, burned your fields, dismembered your soldiers, destroyed your buildings, tortured, raped and killed your wife and three daughters]


In a scene in which even the sound of fire burning wood is silenced, the king asks as he sees what you would never want to see in your life.


[Why…]


But far from giving an answer, Loki continued his monologue without caring about anything.


[My gardener… She told me that in order for “dragon nails” to grow well, they needed a wide and extremely fertile soil, lots of pure water and good light. She also said many other things related to her care ...]


When loki says so he kneels down and digs a small hole in front of the king.


[I ... I didn't understand anything, it's because I'm bad, taking care of other life forms, that's why I don't understand and since I couldn't understand anything, my gardener had to take care of the complicated part for me ... but ... you killed her]


After finishing the hole, he takes the "dragon's claw" out of the pot and puts it in the hole that is covered with soil.


[I can't understand it well ... but I feel that even if I were to slaughter your people again, maim your guards, burn your fields, destroy your buildings, torture, rape and kill your wife and daughters, 1000 times more ... I still wouldn't feel your offense towards me as paid]


After covering the “dragon's claw” with earth, I take the mutilated heads of the 4 women and place them around the plant as if they were simple rocks that protect a surface, after that, loki looks at the king whose soul left his eyes.


[Therefore, I will give up on making you pay for your offense ... Instead ... don't you dare move from here ... ever]


After saying those words that hid an edge that could tear your soul, loki got up and slowly walked away from the scene embraced by the flames.


It was said in history that when the allied forces arrived on the scene, even the roughest and driest soldiers trembled in terror at the indiscriminate carnage.


It was also said that they found the king alive sitting in front of 4 mutilated heads and a "dragon's claw", but no one dared to extend his hand to that king, the reason for this was ... That the only thing that king did while looking at the plant with eyes devoid of life was repeating tirelessly, "Take the plant if you are willing to pay the price" as if it were a broken old tape recorder.


Even after the king died several days later, it was claimed that his warning murmur could still be heard. Thus, although all the nations of the world knew where they could find the legendary “Dragon's Claw”. No nation ever dared to pick it up even after the years passed.


Needless to say, that event would mark the end of the delicate balance between the evil god faction and the opposing faction, and would tip the balance in favor of the cult that wishes to revive the evil god.


That fateful event that threw the world off balance to the point that it can be described as irretrievable, would be known by fans as, "Jessica's disaster."


An event as terrifying as it was disconcerting to the point that it forced the gods to rewrite history by invoking heroes. When the events were made public and it was determined that no matter the route, Jessica dying and the kingdom being destroyed cannot be avoided, the forums erupted at times with theories regarding the reasons that led Loki to destroy the empire and how he could. have avoided.


What ended that endless sea of ​​discussions, was a single anonymous comment on a popular forum. That message said ...


"After all, you must not touch a man's wife"


As if he had said what everyone knew, but no one wants to accept, the wave died so fast that it would make you doubt if there was ever a discussion about it ... Yes, the opinion of the world's fans was unanimous, the ogre had fallen in love and what caused the decline of the world, was only one woman, Jessica botavn was remembered as the woman who led the world of "100 destinations, 1000 futures" to its ruin ...


WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THE "JESSICA DISASTER"? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY BY “THE WOMAN WHO TOOK THE WORLD TO RUIN”? DAMN, IF YOU'RE GOING TO BLAME SOMEONE, THAT IS THAT DAMN INCOMPETENT KING, DON'T DARE TO REMEMBER MY DEAR FAVORITE CHARACTER WITH THAT NAME ...


* Cohou * Excuse me, divert me a bit from the topic… But, getting down to business, as you can see, there is not even a 1% chance of touching the reverse scale of loki.


Rather, if everything goes as in the game we would fall in love…. Loki and I… we fell in love… we lowered… loki and I…. Q, Q, Q, Q, Q QQQQQQ ...


N n n n n, no, nn n n n, epe… M, M, My heart is not ready… I… my experience in this kind of thing is “-1” I… bal $ & 5 # $ 5% $.


* clanck *


…Hey? My mind was lost, but I regained control when a white light enveloped my body, "because ..." when I ask myself I check my hand that was holding the sphere of reincarnation ... in my emotion I broke it by accident.


"It's bum bum bum bum wait, my heart is not ready, this is a lot for a 17-year-old virgin, at least let me bring a manual."


When I panic again I try to stop the light that wraps around me, but, it is useless…. "AHHHHH, mooo, if the duke pig takes my body don't blame me."


…… You better play your role well… Don't you dare ruin the character that took my heart and that of my favorite character… and… you have a diet….


While I complain to no one in particular in my mind, my conscience is lost ...


Spanish version, here

Previous    Index    Next


Comments

  1. Casino Bonus Code December 2021: JCM Hub
    Casino bonus code - JCM-JAMS is available for 통영 출장샵 users to claim 영천 출장마사지 the JCM 속초 출장안마 code to 김포 출장안마 claim $10,000 in free cash by entering the bonus code JCM-JAMS- in the form of a 충청북도 출장샵

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire Chapter 12 Three Swords

I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!  Chapter 12 Three Swords Linus?  Not that enemy.  Did I say that before?  Next to me, drinking in the hotel bar, was an astonished Wallace.  He was strangely ill recently but seems to have woken up when he found out about the murder. "It's a lie.  You can beat that brother Linus. Linus is being treated like a foolish man who failed to murder Cleo.  It is cold for those who fail in the world.  However, Wallace praised Linus. “Linus is the one who started his own faction and got second place in the succession.  That an older brother like that would end… like this.  Glancing at Wallace, who was confused, I tipped my glass. "That's why I told you, don't worry." "No!  I don't think I can normally win! " «I had the opportunity to win from the beginning.  Do you think I'll try to lose? "No, because he is the second oldest brother in inheritance!"  I won because I could win.  It's true

I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!

  Description: Liam Sera Banfield is a reincarnation. He was reincarnated in a fantasy universe of swords and magic, but at a time when civilization was already making advances in outer space. The setting takes place in an intergalactic empire, an opera-like space universe where humanoid weapons and spaceships fight. Liam, who had been incarnated in an aristocratic family in a monarchical society, has the ambition to one day become an evil lord. In his previous life, Liam had unfortunately lost everything and died in despair. - It is silly to live for others. - I'll live for myself. Holding those feelings in his chest, he begins towards his second life, but is worshiped as a virtuous ruler of his difference in values. Can Liam safely become an evil lord? . Genre  : Comedy, Romance, Action, Adventure, Mystery, Harem, Tales of Life. Autor  :  Mishima Yomu Original work:  Raw Spanish version,  here Chapters List Vol 5 Chapter 12 Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15 VOL 6 Chapter 00

I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire! Chapter 00 - vol 6 [Between the Curtain] Ulyssia Wants to Instigate

  I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire! Chapter 00 - vol 6 [Between the Curtain] Ulyssia Wants to Instigate That's when Liam was sanctioned. At the Seventh Arms Factory, with which Liam is intimate, the empire placed several orders during the transaction. Increase the tax when you receive an order from the Banfield family. Don't buy rare metals from the Banfield family. Postpone the order of the Banfield family; anyway, it has detailed instructions. Nias, on the other hand, has a cold face. Our superior is only Count Banfield! I can't postpone your order! The Seventh Arms Factory, which makes weapons with the best performance, is not popular in the empire. Liam has been sponsoring because he is the developer of Avid, Liam's mobile gentleman. Now that the empire on demand keep a cold shoulder. After all, the economic loss of the Seventh Arms Factory is immeasurable. "First of all, you can't transform rare metals here! If you have money, you'll soon g