Skip to main content

I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire! Chapter 15 epilogue

 


I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire! Chapter 15 epilogue




The capital star of the empire.

A girl came to the luxury hotel Liam used.

Kurt's younger sister - Ciel.

Ciel takes a deep breath and then enters the hotel compound.

Because both father and brother are in a good mood.

"No, the Count is generous too. He will accept Ciel so quickly."

"Father, it seems like he wants to let Ciel go sooner."

"Well, no. I just want you to become a full-fledged lady as soon as possible. You see, it is difficult to find a fiancé at home. If you are on the Count's side, you will have many opportunities to meet him."

Ciel affirms as she blinks and her father looks at her.

"That's right. I want to meet a wonderful lord. A wonderful lord besides the earl."

He didn't even think about it in his heart.

After all, Ciel's favorite man was his brother Kurt.

Ciel's father drops his shoulders.

"Well yeah. Make sure you're not rude, we don't want to anger him."

He really would like to push her into one of the side rooms, but Ciel refused.

After all, Liam is an enemy of Ciel.

Kurt is also disappointed.

"Liam is tough. A while ago I shot a group of nobles who were doing what they wanted on their territory."

He was impressed that the father remembered him.

"That's why you have to be upright. The earl is noble with nobles. Ciel, be careful too."

Ciel doubted it.

Once upon a time, when Liam came to Baron Exner, he didn't seem like such a noble man.

He thought they were all being fooled.

Kurt is disappointed.

"Liam hasn't returned yet, so I can't see him yet. I'll be off duty for a while, so when will I see him again?"

Ciel thinks when he sees his brother that he misses a man.

(bro, Liam cheated on you. Please wait bro. I'll wake him up!)

When they arrive at the hotel lobby, it was Rosetta who was waiting.

"Baron Exner, I was expecting you."

"It is an honor to be received by the Count's wife. Look, they both salute."

Kurt was surprised to see Rosetta.

"It's been a long time, Rosetta. Still, you've changed a lot."

"I'm embarrassed, please don't talk about it. Kurt is still the same, but the military suit looks good."

"Thank you"

Rosetta talks to Ciel, who watches the three people smiling and enjoying the conversation.

"You are Ciel. I am going to start training you in the Banfield family. In that case, I will treat you as a servant, not as the daughter of a baron."

She had a strict demeanor, but she looked kind.

Ciel leans in, thinking this is Liam's fiancee.

"Thank you"

"Slow down for today. Full-scale training will start tomorrow. I'd really like to introduce Darling to him, but he's back in the territory now."

Ciel thinks while looking at Rosetta saying that she wanted to come back too.

(I'll earn this person's credit and get close to Liam in the meantime. I'll definitely skin the ghost, so be prepared!)

Ciel's battle was about to begin.


I am heading to the territory of the capital star.

Aboard a superclass battleship, I have Ellen by my side.

The disciple who came had my sword.

No, it's the sword I gave Ellen.

Ellen hugs and carries a luxurious sword.

"Ellen, I'll be busy for a while."

"Yes Master!"

It feels difficult to be called a teacher.

Can an inexperienced person like me take a disciple? It makes me feel that way, but Master Yasushi told me that the gates should raise disciples.

I don't know if Ellen can get stronger, but I have to raise a disciple for flash survival.

It is a promise with the master, so even if I am a vicious lord, only this promise should be kept.

I have decided to do my best for a flash without a profit or loss account.

"When you get to the capital star, get into an educational capsule."

"Yes!"

"Once you get out of the capsule, I'll teach you the basics."

"The basics of a flash: I'll do my best!"

Apparently he liked the flash.

I also imitated my teacher and showed it first.

At that time, he really didn't understand how cool Master Yasushi was.

Now I have defeated Kensei, but I don't feel like I reach him at all.

He was silently slicing through the log, as if he hadn't really drawn his sword.

When will my violent cut reach that point?

Ellen was looking at the servants who were going to see her off.

Among them is the figure of Ellen's mother.

Ellen was looking at her.

"What do you miss your mother?"

Ellen, who was still young, was raised in a family of mother and daughter.

Ellen became my disciple, so the mother was hired as a servant at the mansion.

"Y-yes."

She behaves patiently, as if she wants to be pampered.

I hate children, but Ellen is my dear disciple, and an important person who inherits a flash.

You should be careful.

"Once my training as an aristocrat is over, I'll be back soon. I'll start full-scale training from there, so be prepared, and you can live close to your mother."

"Yes!"

――Well, once your mother's education is over, you can call her the capital star.

But for now, keep quiet.

I will please you later.

When I got on the battleship, the knights were lined up.

Among them is the figure of Chency.

When I stopped and looked at his face, it was awesome.

"The wound seems to have healed."

"Yes"

"Are you still targeting me?"

Chency was not broken at all.

Rather, she is smiling.

"--Of course"

The surroundings seemed nervous, but I returned.

"Good you! If you get credit, I'll take care of you. At best, work for me."

"Well, someday-it must be again"

When I leave, Ellen follows me.

"Ah, that, teacher"

"What?"

"That person is kind of scary."

When I stopped, I told Ellen.

"Yes, because she is the woman who points to my life."

"Hey?"

"--When you grow up, I will teach you a lot. Come on. I will teach you the basics on board until we reach the capital star. My disciples cannot be weak."

"Yes!"

I have a good disciple.

Seriously, it depends on the future if it is suitable to inherit a flash, I feel it is not bad.

The sensitivity of being interested in a flash is more wonderful than the background.

This child will surely grow up. No, I'll make it grow!

As in the case of the disciple, there are many other things that went well, no, it is exaggerated.

Normally it would be called a miracle, but I don't believe in a miracle.

This is probably due to the guide.

As I walked, I thanked the guide who didn't know where I was.

"Let us pray for this gratitude"

"Teacher?"

"Hmm? Oh, I was grateful for meeting you. Pray too."

"Huh? Oh yeah"

Elena, a disciple, also begins to pray seriously.

Guide: is it delivered?

Thanks for the teacher, hand over a guide somewhere!


The missile launch port on the battleship Liam boarded opened.

What appears is a golden missile, and what is guarding it is something shaped like a dog.

When the dog howls, the golden missile goes unnoticed by anyone.

With Liam as the catalyst - An interplanetary ballistic missile with Ellen's gratitude towards Liam was launched into the sky.

Since it doesn't reach the guide on its own, a warp gate appears in front of the missile.

The crew was in a hurry on the bridge of the battleship.

"Hey, the missile launcher is open!"
"There is also a slight deformation reaction."
"Check it out soon! Liam is on board!"

The soldiers immediately investigated what had happened, but soon the missile launcher closed and the reaction disappeared as if nothing had happened.

The dog just disappeared.


The guide who left the empire and was dying abroad.

"Hmm, I feel comfortable here without receiving Liam's gratitude. It hurts a little, but it's better than severe pain."

Gather negative emotions in a foreign country, and if you find a fire, drop fuel and turn around.

She was an annoying guide.

"I'll gather power here and crush Liam along with the empire, oh? What's that ..."

When the jump guide stopped, he saw a light in the distance.

It is a warp gate.

He saw a golden missile flying from there.

"Gold is in bad taste! Just looking at it irritates me."

Liam's gratitude is often golden, probably because he likes gold.

Therefore, the guide hates gold.

"What the hell is wrong with that bastard's bad taste?" The missile is heading towards the guide, who was upset.

"Is it an accident? It's just annoying."

As soon as he moved from there, the guide reached another planet.

(Well, I'll collect negative emotions from now on!) Thinking up there, again, a warp gate opened nearby.

"Hey?"

The guide notes here.

"No way, that tasteless golden missile… Liam!"

A surprised guide tries to escape immediately, but the missile is closing in.

If you land near the guide, you will be involved in the explosion as is.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

In addition to Liam's usual gratitude, he also carried the gratitude of a pure innocent child.

The guide hates gratitude.

A feeling of gratitude spreads and burns the guide.

The guide who was burned black and tattered was lying on the spot.

"I managed to survive using the power I had accumulated, but the negative emotions that I gathered in each country were reset to zero."

The guide was crying.

"I won't forgive you. I won't forgive you, Liam. All my hard work! Damn it! I'll definitely kill you!"

A guide who stood up and screamed, but, an electronic newspaper was shaken by the wind and fell in front of him.

When the guide looked down, it was written that the integrated government and Liam's Banfield family had made a deal.

The guide did not know what had happened for a moment, and after he calmed down, he immediately took the electronic newspaper.

After he read what was written there, Liam was subject to financial penalties.

He even said that the reason he survived the situation was because of the integrated government that provoked the rebellion.

"Wow, I didn't do anything!"

A guide who feels stunned.

It seems like it was a huge shock to support Liam without knowing it.

It was a dog holding several electronic newspapers that was looking at such a guide from behind.

It was deliberately made to be seen by the guide.

Perhaps he was satisfied with seeing the guide, he went somewhere.

The guide hits the ground while crying.

"This is not…..!"

________________________________________
Brian (* ´ω `) "No, I'm lucky. When the guide is not happy, the rice is three times more delicious. Still, there is still a hole, so it will continue for a while."

Avid (´ ・ ω ・) "I didn't have a big ..."


Other work




 




                                                        Previous   index   next




Comments

  1. you oen for picking up suggest ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mtl? No edits? And stealing translation? You got it all here then

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you could help prove that this is an unedited machine translation, that would be great.

      Delete
    2. This is between 50/50, if translator did not use mtl, then he/she should be proud because he/she can translate all of this, at the same time, he/she should improve his/her japanese or vocabulary in english so that we can understand better. But i do know that, this is between 50/50 so better get editor that have free time so that they can help to find the best word for each sentences.

      Delete
  3. i appreciate the effort really , but i would prefer if centini kept at it if you can't find a native speaker to check your translation because you make the story pretty hard to follow

    thank you ery much for trying though

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really hard to read also centini is already doing a good job at translating this novel so you should just translate something else

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have u heard of basic courtesy and proper manners in the community of translating (lol) there's a basic common manners that u should only take over a project when the translator stopped translating for 6MONTHS centini is still translating this novel and is obviously way more better than urs lol ,, while urs looks like a failed essay project that i don't want my english teacher to see

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire Chapter 12 Three Swords

I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!  Chapter 12 Three Swords Linus?  Not that enemy.  Did I say that before?  Next to me, drinking in the hotel bar, was an astonished Wallace.  He was strangely ill recently but seems to have woken up when he found out about the murder. "It's a lie.  You can beat that brother Linus. Linus is being treated like a foolish man who failed to murder Cleo.  It is cold for those who fail in the world.  However, Wallace praised Linus. “Linus is the one who started his own faction and got second place in the succession.  That an older brother like that would end… like this.  Glancing at Wallace, who was confused, I tipped my glass. "That's why I told you, don't worry." "No!  I don't think I can normally win! " «I had the opportunity to win from the beginning.  Do you think I'll try to lose? "No, because he is the second oldest brother in inheritance!"  I won because I could win.  It's true

I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!

  Description: Liam Sera Banfield is a reincarnation. He was reincarnated in a fantasy universe of swords and magic, but at a time when civilization was already making advances in outer space. The setting takes place in an intergalactic empire, an opera-like space universe where humanoid weapons and spaceships fight. Liam, who had been incarnated in an aristocratic family in a monarchical society, has the ambition to one day become an evil lord. In his previous life, Liam had unfortunately lost everything and died in despair. - It is silly to live for others. - I'll live for myself. Holding those feelings in his chest, he begins towards his second life, but is worshiped as a virtuous ruler of his difference in values. Can Liam safely become an evil lord? . Genre  : Comedy, Romance, Action, Adventure, Mystery, Harem, Tales of Life. Autor  :  Mishima Yomu Original work:  Raw Spanish version,  here Chapters List Vol 5 Chapter 12 Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15 VOL 6 Chapter 00

I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire! Chapter 00 - vol 6 [Between the Curtain] Ulyssia Wants to Instigate

  I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire! Chapter 00 - vol 6 [Between the Curtain] Ulyssia Wants to Instigate That's when Liam was sanctioned. At the Seventh Arms Factory, with which Liam is intimate, the empire placed several orders during the transaction. Increase the tax when you receive an order from the Banfield family. Don't buy rare metals from the Banfield family. Postpone the order of the Banfield family; anyway, it has detailed instructions. Nias, on the other hand, has a cold face. Our superior is only Count Banfield! I can't postpone your order! The Seventh Arms Factory, which makes weapons with the best performance, is not popular in the empire. Liam has been sponsoring because he is the developer of Avid, Liam's mobile gentleman. Now that the empire on demand keep a cold shoulder. After all, the economic loss of the Seventh Arms Factory is immeasurable. "First of all, you can't transform rare metals here! If you have money, you'll soon g