Skip to main content

Reincarnated as the villainous Duke Orc Pig Chapter 3 Thorian

 


Reincarnated as the villainous Duke Orc Pig Chapter 3 Thorian



On a quiet night, when the moon is at its highest point, in a gigantic and elegant mansion. Except for a few security officers, all the other residents sleep peacefully in their rooms.

In that calm scene that makes you think that time has stopped running. A single shadow moves across the garden at high speed.

[Easy money]

While hiding in the shadow of a tree, the shadow murmurs to himself, by his voice and build you can assume he is a man.

The man in question is a hired assassin, although he is not at the top of power in the assassin world, his abilities are still rated high in general terms so his price is not low.

If you want proof, just look at the ease with which he infiltrated this huge mansion whose security can be considered strict. Taking this into consideration, you can easily understand that only a family with a certain amount of income can afford to hire a murderer of that level.

[Let's kill the brat and then go to the prostitutes]

With that murmur that is lost in the night the murderer moves to the mansion. It was not necessary to search around, it was obvious that he knew perfectly the location of his target, do I investigate? Impossible, then there must be a traitor.

To serve a noble house you must have a certain level of confidentiality, after all, nobles cannot have their private life disclosed to the public, based on that and the fact that it is impossible to know where the royalties that will change rooms sleep every so often for safety, then there can only be one traitor.

* griiiii *

A small screech is heard from the door of a certain room opening and the assassin enters quickly to avoid detection.

[All information was accurate, this makes things easier]

The killer mutters ecstatically. Of course there are patrols that pass through the corridors at regular intervals, but he was able to avoid them splendidly, that's because he knew exactly the patrol times of each guard.

After closing the door behind him, the assassin moves slowly until he is positioned to the side of his target's bed. In bed, sleeping peacefully ...

[My first target, Thorian illusius]

At just 5 years old, the young heir to the Illusius house is unable to avoid his cruel fate while sleeping peacefully in his room.

[Don't think bad of my boy, it's just business]

When the assassin says so, he draws a dagger from his back and lowers it into the unsuspecting thorian's throat.

* flag *

[Kru… gruguaaa]

The sound of blood flowing reverberates through the room followed by someone spitting lightly while gagging.

[kua… kaaaa]

The man dressed in black desperately tries to understand what is happening, but the only thing he can understand at this moment is that two huge black stakes are piercing his chest as blood pools in his throat.

The killer who finally notices a third presence in the room uses his last energy to look up, but only got more questions.

Above the murderer, in that shadowy room, a gigantic spider was approaching him from the ceiling. With a sharper gaze you could tell that what he believed to be black stakes running through his body were in fact the legs of that spider.

"This ... was not in the information ..." those were the last thoughts of that assassin before his consciousness fell into perpetual darkness.

After the body stopped twisting, without showing any feeling, the spider carefully laid the killer's body on the ground and then used its limbs to deftly search the body of the corpse.

After a few seconds of searching, once he took all the objects that were of interest in possession of the corpse, he turned his attention to the child who was sleeping peacefully in his bed and bringing one of his paws towards him, affectionately caressing his head before rise to the ceiling once more. As if losing interest, the huge spider faded into the shadows.

* griii *

Only the sound of the door of that room could be heard when it was opened and thus in the darkness of the night silence reigned a second time.

-----

"Hiaaaaa, somehow everything went well." I thought to myself as I looked at the loot my shadow had reaped from the killer.

Of course I am using my shadow that has already returned to my room for that, with my small 16-day-old body I cannot move properly.

After checking a bit, the total loot consists of 5 gold coins, 20 silver coins, 50 bronze coins and some decent items, not bad.

To give you an idea, 1 gold coin equals 1000 dollars, a silver coin is 100 dollars and a bronze coin is 1 dollar, easy right?

By the way, a family of 4 people can live comfortably with a silver coin a month (rent, food, clothes and some luxuries from time to time), which is more or less something like the minimum wage in this world ... What about this economy that allows a man to support an entire family on his individual salary, unacceptable, I think it's time to bring democracy to this gaming world, yes. Nothing that a little monetary policy does not solve, yes.

(DON'T BRING WEIRD THINGS TO MY WORLD)

My future agenda aside, I am relieved that shadow magic has the same characteristics as in-game. It would be impossible to face that assassin in a fair battle after all, but hey, since it is extremely difficult to sense the presence of the shadow familiar even for an expert, it is very useful for assassination.

Anyway, I feel very excited to be able to relive this scene in real life, even though it has greatly altered it ...

Well, in the game this was the beginning of my activities as a player, for this scenario the murderer had the objective of killing all the children of the Illusius family.

The thing is, after killing my brother he would come to my room to kill me. Of course the loki of the game is not that I could do anything, so I played as Thorian? No, the protagonist of the first event of the game was a little spider.

In the game, with a series of actions and commands you had to make the spider wake up Thorian before the killer lowered his knife, then you had to distract the killer in some way to give Thorian an opening with which to escape ... In the process no matter what you did thorian would lose an eye and get a horrible trauma ...

Well, in the thorian game he was called "The monstrous mad scientist", because since he was little he locked himself in his laboratory where he experimented with innumerable strange and terrifying animals, mainly insects and reptiles.

As he grew his eccentric habits deepened and he began acquiring monsters for study and experimentation. Ultimately his inhuman experiments would include anything living in the world that Thorian took any interest in.

Genetic experimentation, combination of creatures, fertilization between species. Thorian would buy human slaves to cut off their limbs and stick parts of monsters like spiders and reptiles on them, he would have a monster rape a demi-human to see the child that would be born from that combination, of course humans too ... Well, the list is long, but He's basically a mad scientist… By the way, his ultimate goal was to create artificial life and revive the dead, the reason is never explained, but from what I've seen so far I can get an idea of ​​what he was looking for.

Now, let me clarify something, I am loki illusius. I can proudly say that I completely identify with this character ...

(Don't be proud of something like that ...)

I don't know about you, but for me, life in my world was suffocating ... Don't get me wrong, it's not that I thought life was unfair or anything like that, I mean, if you don't like the situation you live in, do something to change it right?

Anyway, for me it was simply suffocating, laws, norms, public opinion, rules of behavior. I had lost count of how many times I refrained from doing things that I wanted to do because of "let people think" or "is frowned upon" or "think of your parents."

Shit to hell ... That's why I got hooked on the world of anime and manga, for me, those worlds that somehow felt so free were exciting, certainly the societies in anime worlds still had their rules, but usually they were not shown or they were ignored and that calmed me down ... but at the same time it frustrated me ...

However, everything changed when I met loki ... "This guy is good" that's what I thought in the depths of my heart. The animes in which the protagonists go to another world and decide to live freely without caring about the rules of society were not bad. Deciding to go against the world was very cool and partly what I wanted.

But loki took it to another level. It is true that the protagonists reincarnated in another world live in their own way, but it is still another world, you know? It's like the feeling of knowing that you only dare to do something because the person who scolded you for doing it is no longer close to you. So, loki? Even in his own world he has a serious and incurable disease that forces him to do only what he wants ...

Even in front of the king of a huge country, even before the demon king, even before a god, he will do whatever he wants to do and will fight with anyone to get what he wants.

The type of bastard who will not turn to see the opinion of others and live at ease is loki illusius the person I admire.

The day I met loki is the day I decided to live my own way, without caring about people's opinions, without caring about the expectations of me, from that day on, my world was filled with color ... A day that did not I would change for nothing ...

* cohou * then clarified this point, that does not mean that I will act without thinking right? Altering the potty story too much would also take away my advantage in the information of future events, so I had planned that the killer event would happen exactly as in the game, the problem was ...

From the second day of my birth, my brother Thorian Illusius comes to my room every day without fail, in fact, he comes sneaking in at times when he knows that no one will be able to see him, the reason…. He comes to play with his little brother ...

Each day he will stay with me for about an hour and give me long lectures on the biology and characteristics of insects, reptiles and other animals. He will also use the lightning magic with which he is compatible to generate small sparks in his hand in order to entertain me, recently he tried to make a thunder bird ...

Crazy scientific? The child who comes every day with a book with illustrations of animals and insects that he secretly collects in the garden is just a “biologist otaku” right? It is exactly the same as a certain “botanical otaku”… Also, because you try so hard to hide that you love your little brother, tsundere? You are a tsundere right?

Ahhhh, this is bad… I… am in love… no homo, definitely not homo at all, okay? Well, I always wanted a little brother ... even if I have the body of a baby, mentally I am 18 you know? In my eyes he is my little brother and he is stupidly adorable, I want to kiss him ... With that silky dark blue hair that combines with his metallic blue eyes in a neat face ... He is a shota ...

"Oh god, now what do I do ..." Those were my honest thoughts the day I met my brother for the first time, every day was more beautiful, by the way, my imagination also went crazy every so often with my brother, I worry about a Little that he sounded like a dirty old man from time to time… It's not that he doesn't understand her.

But I generated a problem, on the one hand, the need for the story to take its course and on the other my desire to monopolize my shota. The solution? You're stupid?

I am loki damn it, I am loki illusius, I did not come to this world to represent a play where I play the role of loki, I come to be loki illusius and loki illusius has a terrible and incurable disease that forces him to do only what wants.

The risk to my life? The repercussions of the world? If it comes to bother me I'll finish it. With that resolution in my heart, I wasn't going to let a toad face touch my shota.

(Approved)

And so, for the first time since I was reincarnated, my imagination agreed with me.

--------- Thorian's POV ------------------

Hello everyone, I am thorian illusius and I am 5 years old.

The truth is that being the heir to an archduke's house is a bit suffocating, to the point that my stomach hurts at times. But not everything is bad, because my parents have a lot of money I have access to many books about animals… I like animals, they are cute and interesting, I like to learn about them.

In the world there were only 3 things that I liked so far, my little sister, my parents and animals, but that changed recently with the birth of my little brother.

He ... Well, his face was scary ... When I met him he was expressionless and his eyes seem to look down on you, besides, he never cries. Are you really a newborn baby? Oi.

It is to the point where the servants will not see each other in the room due to the fact that there is no job that requires them to come here, furthermore, it seems that it imparts an intimidating aura to anyone who is not a mother.

In the end, only mother enters her room and a servant comes to check that she is not crying from time to time ...

But still he was my little brother, so I would make sure to go play with him every day, of course I do it in secret, I would be very ashamed if they knew that I was fond of him ... When my little sister was born I also did something similar, although now my quality time with her is limited to 2 or 3 times a week, well, I'm fine with that ... Well, I lied, I'm not fine, I want to play with her, I want to carry her, I want to hug her, I want to pamper her every day of my life ... But those damn maids will be with her since she was one year old and it is very difficult for us to meet in secret.

Eventually the same thing will happen with my little brother, so I have to take full advantage ... It is now or never ... Thinking like that I go every day without fail to his room and play with him while I explain how great animals are, especially insects and reptiles.

At first her frozen face was a bit disturbing, but then she seemed so cute when she seemed interested in my explanations with her big bright eyes, before I knew it was my end, there was no escape from my brother's tenderness….

After all, my brothers are the cutest. I once used my electrical magic to make some sparks and for the first time he showed me a full, wide smile.

It was so cute that since then I put all my effort into controlling my lightning magic well enough to make figures, originally I am not very interested in magic, but if it is because of that smile you are the supreme sorcerer, I wonder if I Little sister would like it too ... if she tells me "little brother make a huge lightning dragon" what should I do? Of course the dragon will have to be done, let's get ready for that day just in case. This takes away my research time, but it cannot be helped if it is for my little brothers, I can always sleep less to recover.

Oh, I seem to stray from the topic, my mother has already scolded me because I do that a lot, especially when I'm scared. Well, not that I can avoid it in this situation, why? A guy came into my room in the middle of the night.

I've never seen him and he gives off a threatening atmosphere, I think he's a murderer… At times like this I'm supposed to run away while screaming or something, but I'm too scared, I can't move my body or raise my voice. I'm a coward I know, I can't even ask for help to save my own life.

But that's not the problem, the real problem is what if this killer goes after my brothers later? Not with a demon.

Damn move, I have to warn father, I have to protect brothers, move shit, move, move, move ...

* flag *

[Kru… gruguaaa]

When I desperately try to take action, the sound of gushing blood stops me in my tracks. I died? No, I'm fine ... then?

With those thoughts swirling inside me, I take a subtle look at the killer taking care that they do not notice that I am awake and what I saw ...

A spider ... well, it is much larger than a grown man, but technically it is still a spider and that spider is piercing the killer's chest with its legs ...

How in the world did that thing enter my room? For starters, it does not fit through the door ... rather, your species does not grow in this region of the continent do not dare go against years of research, give it back, give back my research time.

While I complain about nonsense, the spider stops paying attention to the murderer and now its attention is focused on ... my ... YES, spider lady ... your species that undoubtedly lives and thrives in this region of the country would not harm a cute 5 year old right?

Words don't come out of my mouth and even if they do, what the fuck am I saying to a spider? Seriously, my lack of ability is making me sad ...

When the spider draws its limb towards me I close my eyes tightly in anticipation of my end… But, the blow never came, instead my head was gently caressed… ah… I see, she was helping me after all.

Either because of how warm I felt when I was pampered by the spider or because of the sense of relief that my life was saved, my body was unable to hear my demands and instead drowsiness attacked me ... Whatever, good night .

The next morning when I woke up thinking that it could all be a dream, I found the corpse of a man next to my bed ... For the love of ... Did you seriously leave the corpse of a man next to a 5-year-old boy? ? spider lady, if one day I have the opportunity, you will listen to my thanks and my complaints.

But for now.

[Father]

Let's cry

-------- loki's point of view -------

As always my little brother came today, but unlike always, today he dedicates his time to tell me the story of his great adventure last night. Rather, if you were awake say something, oi ... also, I'm sorry, but if I detached myself from the father body, it would not have increased the security of the mansion which is something absolutely necessary ...

(No, we were able to leave the body somewhere else ...)

Until now are you going to tell me? ... Although I complain in my imagination that I am a little late, there is nothing that can be done. Since my brother seems to have no trauma, let's say it went well.

-------- Third Person POV, Goddess Room ----

"What do I do ... this guy really learned magic in one day"

In an elegantly decorated room, mariel has the goddess of reincarnation claiming for herself as she lies on an elegant sofa watching loki's life on a screen.

(I see, loki's innate ability is something to learn magic in just 1 day)

[DAMN NOOOOO, ops]

For the indifferent loki who accepts the facts easily, the goddess is exasperated once again, this had already become recurrent. The goddess realized that if she spoke while watching loki's life, she would be heard, so she had to remain silent. However, it was easier said than done, especially in these cases.

Thus, the goddess covering her loose mouth became a common sight.

To begin with, it cannot be blamed, the sight of someone who masters magic in one day cannot be normal, even if he himself is a reincarnate who knows the principles of magic from his past life and the body in which he reincarnated is that of a genius child capable of learning magic in just one year originally. It would still be abnormal if he could learn magic in less than 1 year, let's not talk about a day, in fact, it is estimated that most reincarnated people will be able to learn magic properly in a period of 1-2 years, a range that in itself is within monster level.

(This ... this could be bad after all ...)

The goddess was at her wit's end, as the abnormal person in front of her has high chances of becoming hostile to reincarnates, it's just normal.

Until now this goddess has been watching loki's life in the background while she herself enjoys anime and manga. Basically she will kill time in her hobbies and pay attention to loki when she finds it interesting, it's the kind of attitude she decided to take with loki.

Normally one would think of that attitude as negligent, but she herself is not a goddess who is originally in charge of seeing the history of the world so she cannot be blamed ... Even so, it is true that it should have a little more sense of crisis ...

(Little brother, I thorian, your great brother, came to play a little with you)

(A shota ...)
[What's up with this beautiful little thing?]

With the appearance of the eldest brother of the Illusius family, the tension of the goddess reached the sky, by her actions you could not know if she had found a little brother or something else ...

From that day on, Loki's life would take a back seat unless she did something that seemed interesting or ... her older brother showed up to play ...

[Ahh, ahhh, cute ... hug ... I ... must ... eat it ...]

When thorian appeared on the scene the goddess seemed to forget that she should remain silent ... But what is really worrying is that her refraining from speaking her thoughts aloud was gradually being lost even when thorian was not around, it is against the rules of heaven that they gods have too much contact or influence with humans, that is why it is so concerning.

(If I let the story run its course ... soon a murderer will grab his right eye and leave that cute shota of mine with a lifelong trauma ... I wonder if I should let the story run its course or if I should intervene ...)

[HELL TAKE ME IF I LET SOMEONE TOUCH THAT BEAUTIFUL THING, REMOVE, EVERYTHING THAT PUTS MY BROTHER AT RISK MUST BE REMOVED]

That is not something a goddess should be saying, after all it is extremely dangerous to change the progression of the story before 17 years have passed. Even if it is difficult to convince loki because by following the original work she only has a 3% chance of survival, as a goddess, she should be doing her best to keep loki from straying from the story ... At least that is how it should be.

(I see, I also think so… but, deviating from the original work could jeopardize future events and make things very dangerous.)

The person who lends common sense to the situation surprisingly is the same loki, he is a rational person from birth, with a solid and convenient argument like that, even a slightly confused goddess should regain her senses ...

[AHHHH, I don't care… In any case, you who have only a 3% chance of surviving following the story should you care? For starters, since when does loki step back on petty matters like that?]

However, not with this goddess… Also, the matter in question can decide the fate of your world so calling it insignificant may be a bit too much. Luckily she can't do anything herself, so it shouldn't be a problem even if there is no rationality in that head of hers anymore, the problem was ...

(I see ... Yes, right? I'm loki, loki illusius that's me, whatever I want, that's how the character I admire lives ... My imagination can be useful sometimes)

It was abnormal enough that the person herself accepted the excuse "I am your imagination" and lent an ear to that mysterious voice as if it were the most logical thing in the world. But, it had reached the point where the goddess's wishes would influence her actions even if it was to a small extent.

(Well then let's puree with anyone who dares to touch my shota)

[Approved]

Just like that, the world was put at risk by the one who had to take care of it ...

With a satisfied face, the goddess lays back on her sofa and enjoys loki's life a little more, originally she would only see certain interesting actions, but she quickly becomes infatuated with loki and now spends almost all her time observing him, although the person himself does not seems to have realized that fact….


Spanish version, here


previous index next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire Chapter 12 Three Swords

I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!  Chapter 12 Three Swords Linus?  Not that enemy.  Did I say that before?  Next to me, drinking in the hotel bar, was an astonished Wallace.  He was strangely ill recently but seems to have woken up when he found out about the murder. "It's a lie.  You can beat that brother Linus. Linus is being treated like a foolish man who failed to murder Cleo.  It is cold for those who fail in the world.  However, Wallace praised Linus. “Linus is the one who started his own faction and got second place in the succession.  That an older brother like that would end… like this.  Glancing at Wallace, who was confused, I tipped my glass. "That's why I told you, don't worry." "No!  I don't think I can normally win! " «I had the opportunity to win from the beginning.  Do you think I'll try to lose? "No, because he is the second oldest brother in inheritance!"  I won because I could win.  It's true

I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!

  Description: Liam Sera Banfield is a reincarnation. He was reincarnated in a fantasy universe of swords and magic, but at a time when civilization was already making advances in outer space. The setting takes place in an intergalactic empire, an opera-like space universe where humanoid weapons and spaceships fight. Liam, who had been incarnated in an aristocratic family in a monarchical society, has the ambition to one day become an evil lord. In his previous life, Liam had unfortunately lost everything and died in despair. - It is silly to live for others. - I'll live for myself. Holding those feelings in his chest, he begins towards his second life, but is worshiped as a virtuous ruler of his difference in values. Can Liam safely become an evil lord? . Genre  : Comedy, Romance, Action, Adventure, Mystery, Harem, Tales of Life. Autor  :  Mishima Yomu Original work:  Raw Spanish version,  here Chapters List Vol 5 Chapter 12 Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15 VOL 6 Chapter 00

I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire! Chapter 00 - vol 6 [Between the Curtain] Ulyssia Wants to Instigate

  I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire! Chapter 00 - vol 6 [Between the Curtain] Ulyssia Wants to Instigate That's when Liam was sanctioned. At the Seventh Arms Factory, with which Liam is intimate, the empire placed several orders during the transaction. Increase the tax when you receive an order from the Banfield family. Don't buy rare metals from the Banfield family. Postpone the order of the Banfield family; anyway, it has detailed instructions. Nias, on the other hand, has a cold face. Our superior is only Count Banfield! I can't postpone your order! The Seventh Arms Factory, which makes weapons with the best performance, is not popular in the empire. Liam has been sponsoring because he is the developer of Avid, Liam's mobile gentleman. Now that the empire on demand keep a cold shoulder. After all, the economic loss of the Seventh Arms Factory is immeasurable. "First of all, you can't transform rare metals here! If you have money, you'll soon g